Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weekend times

for two consecutive weeks i've had awesome weekends. It's been so great.
Last weekend on Fridayafter work a buch of us from the preschool went to dinner at Sweets. (awesome food) ate for hours tried some new food. it was great after that three of us drove up to SLC to Chicken out of going clubbing. yea we got all the way to SLC and the brave one chickened out. LAME.
Saturday rocked...we went to an awsome villa dance party. oh good times. The Chad can thow a mean party Aye, folks.
Sunday I went to my new ward with Em. Sweet!! I like it there.

This weekend was the same kind of good times. Friday night we went to dinner at an Elsalvadorian resturant. SO GOOD. Then we went to a Villa bash and chased Pulse the leperchan. It rocked!
Saturday I ran all over town makin' a movie with Jay. Came home and got ready to go to the Harry Krishna Bash. I got color splashed and caught on fire. It was totally wicked!!
Sunday did the new ward thing and finished my first week of homework. And now Jay and I are putting the finishing touches on the film.
Life is good when it's bussy.

2 comments:

kat said...

seriously. we've had some pretty good weekends in our day.

Nama said...

LLAMA FACE!!!