Thursday, April 13, 2006

J.O.

Today I saw JO. He's 8. He was walking down the street. By himself. alone. eight.
NOT GOOD.
I was driving the big A.T. van. I dropped off the kids and my partner teacher at A.T.
Then I ran down the street to meet up with little JO.
The Gist of it:
Me: Hey Little JO. What are you doing? Where are you going? Where are your Four older syblings or mom or grandma or whoever was supposed to pick you up?
JO: Well I can't find them so I'm walking home.
Me: Where do you live?
JO: BFE that way.
Me: well how about we go to A.T. and call grandma to come get you?
JO: okay
15 min later
Angery man who was supposed to be picking up the boy arrives at AT dirty looks at boy and ready to do some hollerin'
grandma arrives 26 sec. after angery man.
then they all go out the door
grandma: Thank you Lisa
Me: No problem G'ma just glad he's safe.
Grandma: me too.
Angery man: (scowle)

I don't have point or a moral but wow what a day huh?

1 comment:

kat said...

oh my.