Sunday, May 28, 2006

it's a bird! it's a plane...

the other day while on the playground with my little pre schoolers, we were attacked by the mother of all things that fly. "attackd" in the sence that this large circling creature swooped and dove numerous times. Trying its best to intimidate we two legged beings below. i don't know what her intensions were. She was carring something, probably left overs from one of her previous attacks. this gi-huge-ic monster continued her efforts for a few minutes. I got a good look at her....this was no bird. nor was she a plane. it was a mutant of a queen bee. Her size and wing span impressive. i most certaiinly wanted no contact with her and i was greaful when she finally flew away. goodness knows i didn't want to look like a giant pansey. i most definattely did not welcome the opportunity to fight this worthy apponate. mostly cause i would have lost....she was bigger then me.

2 comments:

Leah said...

yesterday my cat was crying at the door and I looked out and she had something fluttery in her mouth, then she let it go and this lightning quick hummingbird flew away. I'm just glad she didn't let it go in the house.

Kimberly said...

That's a crazy story! I'm glad you were ok.