Monday, November 06, 2006

A Horse Of A Different Color

Saturday I was at the mall with my bosses kids. (she was out of town and I stayed with her kids.) And were playing with those grab machines trying to win a toy from the game. ( I never win these things.) And that's what I thought in my head. "I Never Win These Things."
Suddenly there was a voice in my head. It wasn't mine. It was Meggie's! (one of my massage instructors.)
It was the old "Possitive Affermation. Will it to happen" lecture. (Yea, loud and clear!)

So I tried it. An "experiment on the word" if you will.

I said. "I'm going to win this." (it was a Care Bear) So I thought "I'll give it to Meggie to give to Maddie after I win it." (Maddie is her daughter.)

I Got it in one shot.

It was so COOL!

THEN...

I told Shannon "Dude you have to try this." I gave her two quarters and SHE GOT IT.

I thought "This is Amazing!!!"

"Matt. Come 'ere. Take these two quarters and try to get something from the grab machine. Believe you'll get it. Don't doubt it." HE GOT IT!

It was the coolest thing ever!

From there the day just kept getting better. Mostly durring my clinic shift. I had 5 AMAZING Bodywork sessions. And I got Fab. evaluations from all of my clients. One of them a staff member who gets worked on allthe time. And another who has been coming to the clinc for the past 10 years and said that in "about 250 Massages" i was among his top five.
It was s o cool cause all of my clients were like "Dude you are going to be able to work anywhere you want. Your amazing"
I could go into way more detail but its too long.
Totally a Supper Awesome Amazing Day!!!!!

I LOVE BODY WORK! ! ! !

6 comments:

Jon said...

Huh. I think it was just because you included a reference to Alma 32 in your day.

Jon said...

Except every time I've tried the positive affirmation thing it never works!

Cracka Chips said...

please tell me that was well placed sarcasm Jon. 'Cause I might think you were lame if you actually made that statement.

Leah said...

i want some body work!

Kimberly said...

Wowee! What a great day! An I had no idea you were giving massages! Yay for you. :)

Cracka Chips said...

Nessa if you come here sometime I'll work on you. I'll work on any of you! I love this work.