Saturday, May 03, 2008

Dear Kat

Remember how a couple summers ago you turned me to the light and showed me the love of "Buffy?" (that was good times)
And before that, we bonded on the love of (ahem) "That's So Raven."
Today I discovered Discovery Kids. A cable channel for kids of course.
I watched a tv show called "Flight 29 Down." ( it was amusing and kind of like "Lost" but for kids.) It was starring a bunch of kids I don't recognize from anything, with the exception of the kid with the awesome hair and screen T's from "High School Musical." (CB)
I am addressing this blog to you Kat, because it seems to me that you would be the friend that would understand this sad life I live where child entertainment is still amusing to me.
My mother would be so proud.
I was doing laundry and didn't change the channel and the next show came on.
"Bindy's Jungle"
Oh yeah. I watched it.
I learned about wild dogs on three different continents and realized that this 8 year old knows more then me.
Sure her dad is the Croc. man.
Sure her mom is from Oregon. (yea mom!)
Sure she is reading a prompter as she goes.
But still....
she appears smarter then me...
(Why am I feeling competitive with an 8 Yr.Old?)
sigh

the point.

I am thinking about going to collage.
your thoughts?

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

your mom goes to college

Leah said...

oh yeah? my grandma died from going to college.

kat said...

dear ritzy,

i do understand.
more than you know.

love,
kat

Cracka Chips said...

Dearest Kat,

I love that you get me.

Love,
Ritzy

Kirsten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kirsten said...

but the real question is "have you seen the backyardigans?" b/c I dig that show.