Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dear The Biggest Loser,

I am a fan. I want to be a part of your show.
You should call me.
I'm cool. (the coolest)
Funny. (no for real)
Amazing. (are ya buyin' this?)
I'm not over weight. But I want to work to keep your contestants strong and healthy.
I'm an amazingly talented Sports and Injury Massage Therapist.
We should talk about this.
Maybe you could call me some time.
I watched the finally tonight, so proud, and in the words of my room mate "giddy" with excitement over three hours of air time.
About that phone call, you should do it soon!
Or maybe just leave a comment here on my blog.
Season 7! You have rocked me all season long!
I laughed.
I cried.
You became a part of me.
Call me.
Call me up.
Fo' sho'!
I'm waiting......
.........................
......... ..............
.........yup................
Waiting.......ya there?
Nope?...........Hello?...
........(sigh)
Guess I'll just have to head out to LA for a while and get this business under way.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I would support your decision to go to LA, but I would miss yo crazy ass and cry myself to sleep at night.

Ericka said...

I LOVE the BIGGEST LOSER and cried all through the finale! I need someone like Jillian to come kick my butt into shape! Wish you lived closer to me so I could get a massage!

Anonymous said...

I know right. The whole season was amazing. I want to give Mikey dating advice, hang out with Kristin, have Tara's drive, Be in Filipe's and Sione's family, Go to Nicole's and Damien's Wedding, Eat cookies with Estella, work out with Jillian, and Bob...sigh...Well thats a love that is pure and holy.