Monday, May 24, 2010

O&P in SD

Whoa! Out and proud in Sunny San Diego!
I just moved down here with my girlfiend and so far I'm loving every minute of it!
I came out a little over a year ago and I think most of you know. If not Now ya do!
I know the big question is gay and Mormon? How do ya do that?
Well I'm as Mormon as a gay girl can be!

On a more entertaining note:
Went to the beach today and got a Godzilla sized ice cream cone! (yeah it hurts)

I'm House sitting for my Brother while he is in London with his wife.
In the mean time thier giant 13 yr old cat (Chan) is oddly soft and I just want to cuddle her. As one can imagine a cat of her years does not enjoy being held like a baby and told she is the Princess of Plump. (Unless my brother does it) But I do it anyway. I hope that I never age to the point that I don't enjoy a good tummy rub and compliment!

5 comments:

Nama said...

Ritzy, you know I love you more 'n my luggage?

Enjoy San Diego! Drive over to La Mesa and say hello to my birth town form me!

Jon said...

Well, Ritz, it's news to me!

So to commemorate the occasion, I give you this.

Leah said...

I'm a comin' to visit one of these days! Really! I am!

Jena said...

You should post again. I miss you!

Piper said...

Good for you Lisa! I always had an inkling...I'm sure a lot of guys' hearts are breaking right now, but lucky for the chicks!

How are you? What are you up to these days?