Thursday, June 30, 2005

octember

I think I need to get out of teaching. I think somehow I have dailed my little ones. Every day we sing the "Months of the year" song. My kids know it by heart and sing it all the time. Yesterday was shyanne's birthday. I asked her when her big brothers birthday was and she said "I don't know. Maybe Octember."
Come on Shy Shy at the very least it's Octover. You always say that!

It got me thinking maybe we can make up some new months to make more time for our selves.
January
Octember
Farch( this month will be made up entierly of Friday's and Saturdays.)
Aplriluy...

I like it.

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think January is already a month. ;)

Jena said...

Maybe January has never existed for Ritz.

Tiff said...

I'm with Caroline.

Leah said...

No, Ritz just doesn't believe in January. I really really like the word Farch. It's funny.

kat said...

i'd like an entire month of indian summer, so i'm voting for "augtember"

Nama said...

what the farch??

you mom's so farch...

so the other day i was out farching...

hehe! i like that word too!

Kirsten said...

I like little kids. I made friends with a few when I was at california adventure. they were pretty cool. but they told me I was too old to go to the live Disney's Play house thing they had going on there :( I am kind of a jo jo's circus fan.

Leah said...

Is Farching like Sharting? I think it's a fart/belch.

Jay said...

I'm rather fond of Jaytober. An entire month devoted to all things DDR, movies, and soccer.

It's almost as good as World Cup month.