Monday, July 11, 2005

A Child Goes Forth

Last wek te kids were on a roll. Each day when I came home there was a new story to tell of some small little guy of gal being oh so clever. Here are some of the highlights.

Once again with the months of the year song, Logan sings out with all his might "...June July and Elvis...."
In my head: Did he just say Elvis. He did he said Elvis.....That's awesome. Little dude just said Elvis on purpose . He knows it's Augest and he said Elvis to be funny....Oh my Gosh He's HI- Larrrrrr-I-us.

Kyler age 2 useing the potty. Teacher Norma behind him.
"Kyler make sure you...."
Kyler turns around because he heard his name.
"Ahhhhh! He peed on me!"
Yea he got her right on the foot.

Caden: Teacher Lisa watch me do my cool trick on the slide.
Me: Wow Caden that was aesome! Gimme Five. (The trick was fairly cool and difficult for a three year old.)
He runs over to me to give me five he swings his hand, misses mine, falls to the ground, Jumps back up, swings again, misses, falls this time hurting himself, returns again to his feet, looks at me with a smidgen of distain, tries one last time, makes contact with the hand still falls then struts away.

In the Dolphin class (5 yr olds) I sat down on one of the little chairs.
Maddison: Teacher Lisa your gunna break it.
Me: (my face loosing any smile it had) Did you just call me fat?
Maddison: (Her face loosing all expression except for fear along with the other 2 children at the table.) Nooooo!

I laughed out loud.She looked so scared. Then Relieved. I swear I heard the inside of her head go "Wheew. That was a close one."

8 comments:

Jay said...

I can think of a few teachers who's shoes I would have liked to pee on.

Leah said...

My nephew didn't want to wear a diaper after his bath yesterday and I told my sister to let him run around naked and he peed on a bookshelf. I'm a good Auntie.

Nama said...

my mom & i returned home from shopping one day last week to find my little bro, turtle, eating an onion, whole & raw. he said he was hungry.

kat said...

the other day i told someone to give me five and they missed and hit me in the head.

Kimberly said...

Kat,
LOL!!!!

Jena said...

I didn't do my situps this morning but I think Maddison just took care of my ab workout for the next week. Laughing. So. Hard.

Tiff said...

I think I heard it was someone's birthday. If you happen to know who that person is (and I'm not talking about Erika) ;) will you pass it on for me?

Leah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!