Friday, July 22, 2005

26

Wow I can't believe I made it this far. Here I am, 26 years old and really not much to show for it. Past ambitions dropped and picked back up. I wonder if I can fill in the broken part before mom finds out I dropped it.
I think I'm nearing a spiritual rock bottom. I know it's normal to go through withdrawls after the removal of a mantel but this has gone on long enough. I feel removed and separated from everyone and everything, even myself. I'm loosing my desire to move and do. Become the sloth I've always feared. I've become bitter and uneasy over things that really matter nothing. My guilty pleasures seem, at times, to be my only pleasures.
What the devil is wrong with me? I'm better then this. I know I am. I've worked my ass off not tho become this person. Still here I sit all broken hearted. What is a girl to do?
Don't miss understand I still feel joy in the things I alwasy have. But I fear I have lost my rythem for it.
Man I can't wait to get out of this place. I know it's only a small part of the problem but it sure clouds my judgement of myself.

5 comments:

Jay said...

It's nothing Mulder and Scully can't fix.

'Just follow your heart. That's what I do.'

Cracka Chips said...

good idea J-po. I'll just wrap myself into a cacoon of X- Files and live there so that there is no reality....Oh my Gosh...I just turned into my Father. It is Hareditary...I'm screwed.

Kimberly said...

Ritz, call me. I'm worried about you now. Are you ok? Come over and we'll talk or something.

Leah said...

Ritz, I'm not too worried. Because you are one of the strongest and most resilient people I know. Find your "anchor" and get on with it. I love your guts. And I miss you. Sit still and listen to your Self. You know what to do.

Jena said...

Leah's brilliant.