Sunday, December 04, 2005

it wasn't my day

-i woke up an hour before my alarm
-it's saterday.
-i can go back to sleep. even the sales don't start for another two hours.
nope aparently my body isn't sleepy...
-tv?
-why not
-oh look law and order

6:00am

SALES!!!!!!
SHOPPING!!!
BLISS!!!!!!
(i like early mornings. and early morning sales. there is no one around. barely even sales reps asking if they can help you find something.)

-work christmas party lunch thing....
-yea friends and fun
-ops i tripped in front of everybody.
-just because you dont want to be the stupid volenteer doesnt mean you ALL need to shout out my name. get your own damn ideas. freaks
-ops i'm among the volenteers
-ops my fly is down
-can i go home now.

-movies friends yea
-i'm sleepy
-what do you mean it's only 9:00 pm
-10:something good night
-10: something + a few minutes.....i'm teaching tomorrow...choooooou (ch as in "K")
-i'll do it in the morning
-good night

4 comments:

kat said...

chatterbox.

Jon said...

Did you do it in the morning?

Nama said...

you left out the part where you gave me the flu...

i hate you.

Leah said...

at least she's getting you sick and not me.