Wednesday, December 21, 2005

oh the children

so the kids are on one. they are killing me. don't they know that "santa is coming"
my jonnathan my sweet little jonnathatn has taken up whining. like nobody's business. oh he's good at too. too good at it.
the other day one of my boys filled a toilet to the rim with paper towels.
and why do i have to constantly repeat myself about not licking things they shouldn't be licking and keeping their sleeves out of their mouths.
is it so hard.
they've started this new habbit of talking over me when i am addressing the class. wonder where they got that.AMY (ps today was her last day. Hooray.
i want my sweet kids back. i want a partner teacher that knows SOMETHING about children.
i want a teacher next door who knows something anything.

i want heather back.......now

1 comment:

Leah said...

the paper towel thing deserves commendation. it's like i told my mom when one of her students blew up a toilet recently, the educational system just doesn't recognize talent. that kid should get a chemistry scholarship.