Friday, July 28, 2006

a complex man

Today i rode the bus to school as usual. I went early for a study session before my final. ( I got an A on the final. barely) I had a different driver then normal.
This dude was crazy! Every time a woman got on the bus he was very nice and smiled all the normal things a bus driver should be. Every time a man got the bus he either tried to leave them, tell them they didn't have enough money or (my personal favorite)try to run them over. There was a man and his 10 yr old son getting thier bikes off of the front bike rack and he kept reving the engine at them! I was thinking "Dude. What's your damage. They aren't waisting time. Chill out!"
He was so odd.

Sometimes I wonder what leads a person to a job. And what keeps them there. (Kinda like my job right now.)

Anyhow the guy was a freak and I wonder....how many more are there?

3 comments:

Leah said...

Endless numbers of wackos. Believe me. Most of them seem to live in Mesa.

Nama said...

too many...and you're one of them...

matt said...

your mom's one of them....oooooo!