Wednesday, August 02, 2006

job searching

I know I want a new job.
I know I'm more then done with child care.
I know I don't really want to go back into customer service.
But gang I've never done anything else. My typing "skills" are laughable.
But I need to make more $$ then I do at the day care.

Is there a dream job out there that will pay more $'s per hour. that I can do well and be happy doing? And hopefully only have to work 30 hours a week so that I can keep up with school. Oh and can it be close to provo or easy to get to by bus because I don't have a car?
Where is the Oprah Fairy when I need her?

3 comments:

kat said...

amen sister.

www.harktheherald.com

i look through the classifieds everyday.

Kirsten said...

I am telling you-- full time in MK is 20 hours a week,,, and you can do parties at your own place.

Leah said...

I hear hookin' is lucrative. Strip World is hiring too.