Sunday, March 23, 2008

IM BACK!!!!

Bless You Jay! I am back to the land of blog! I was out of it. I couldn't get back into my blog. And now here I am one year later through the assistance of my dear good buddy Jay! Bless that man!

Well reader so much has happened in the year plus that I feel it necessary to skip past all of it and forge on ahead.

I currently live in Chandler Arizona. It is always warm. And that keeps me happy. I love it here. I live with my best friend. Which has its highs and lows. (we all know how girls get when the estrogen syncs up) I'm positive that I am the Crazy room mate. And I wear it with pride.

There will be more to attest to in the coming days. But for now I must go watch Wayne's World with Jay. The Beloved.

I'm Back! hehe

6 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Yea Ritz! I am glad you are back! I miss you!!

Cracka Chips said...

And I missed you! I also got a face book page! I'm on a roll!

Kirsten said...

YEAH!!!! I can't believe it. I always checked back just in case.

kat said...

back... and better than ever.

Em said...

Sheesh!!! Finally!!! Do you know how many times I checked this blogged and clicked away disappointed???

Nama said...

hooray!!!

so, were you the crazy one those 2 years we lived together, too?

hmmm...something to ponder.