Friday, January 16, 2009

Music

I am a lover of music. Most kinds. I enjoy variety.
I have been working at the same massage studio for almost a year. And FINALLY we have new music. A bit of Mozart. A Bit of class. I enjoy it. ( I could do without one of the flute pieces, sorry Maggie....it's just to fast for a massage clinic. I love the flute and I love you.) :)
Now as I work there are fewer birds and fake ocean. But don't you worry. The boss man has a new plan. We are now adding sound machines to the rooms. So if you want a thunderstorm, if you want a waterfall, if you want the ocean, we can provide you with it. Unfortunately we can not there after provide you with a good massage because your therapist will be ASLEEP!
"Now just relax and enjoy the sounds of the running stream, the table is heated for your......zzzzz....huh? Sorry, where was I?......Heated for your comfort."

I think I'll get a massage today. :)

2 comments:

Nama said...

dude, why do you live in arizona and not in houston?

RobbandTKandfam said...

I can literally hear you saying this in your overly exuberant goofy way. I love it, you make me laugh.