Friday, May 06, 2005

Mondays...

I think I may be an anomaly.
When it comes to that first big day of the week that most people dread. You see I'm a morning person. I'm even a Monday morning person. I can handle having to get up one morning. The day that ticks me off is Tuesday. Because I just did this yesterday. Why do I have to do it again?
Tuesdays make me angery! Like a Rainy Monday. By the time Wednesday rolls around the anger has subsided and I can carry on for the next couple of days. Thursday breezes by with the exception of the 3 day feel of 30 min. in staff meeting. Friday look out. I'm ready to play and I'm excited becuase, unlike the rest of you, I have until tuesday to sart my dreary week.
So join me my friends in the Tuesday mind frame. Trust me lifes btter here.

So join the thousands of Happy Peppy People and buy a great big bottle of VitameataTuesdaygin tomorrow. (wink)

4 comments:

kat said...

i like thursdays the best.

Kimberly said...

I prefer Fridays. Here's why--the next day is Saturday and I don't have to get up early, so I can stay up as late as I want. Also, I can avoid homework because it can always be done on Saturday.

Kirsten said...

last night I had a dream that you got enganged to a guy from oregon who had a mustache. You had known him in your earlier youth. when I found out I cried. How could you marry that guy?

Cracka Chips said...

well he was always so good to me. I never realized what awonderful man he was until I was away from him for so long. Junkies can reform.Everyone is wrong about him. He's so not like my brother no matter what.