Friday, May 13, 2005

What was that?

Each day there is something new from my little ones or my brother. Today I tell you about the innocents of children.
We learned about planets and stars and all of those fun things in pre-school this week. I named off the planets of our Solar System and then had the following conversation:

Me: Can any one tell me one tell me one of the planets?
Shyanne: oh oh uuu oh. (Hand raised. Impressive because not many of them get why we do that yet.)
Me: Shyanne can you tell me one?
Shyanne: V... p...sssss....Penas!!!
Me: (Shocked) Good. Shy shy Good! VVVV Venas. (eybrows raised in reassurance that I'm right It's V VEnas)
Story #2
A First grader reporting to the class about lizards. He read in the book and saw pictures and gave this report.

"Lizards are so cool. They can shed their skin and the can climb in trees AND !! And they can, I saw this picture they can link up. (Hand motion one hand over the other. Palm to back of hand.) they can link up and go around and fight. :
I my head I'm screaming : "Link up! OH m word man they're not transformers!"
On the out side: Thank you Kolton. Good job buddy. (To older more informed boy.) James put your hand down.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

:) you could write a book.

Tiff said...

Seriously I think you should.

kat said...

hehehe... lizards.