Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Questions

Where did my money go?
How come I keep gaining weight?
Do I realy look as young as they say I do?
When is my husband going to call?
Where did all of my socks go?
Is there a reason Moshood can't understand me? What are his underlieing needs?
What ever happened to Calen?
Is Damien okay?
Man those kindergardeners did such a great job on thier little program.
Is there life out there?
Am I ever going to get it together enough to go to school?
Am I going to get some more knowledge into my head before this life is over?
Will American Idol make it another season?
Does anyone eles find Simon wildly atractive?
Do knew shoes have to smell like that?
Will they ever grow up? Or at least get it?
What's with me having finatial trouble? That's not like me.
What's with me not being like me as of late?
Why would I look at life with a bleak overview?
Do people really live like that?
Is it possible to have your cake and eat it to?
Why am I NOT Auditioning?
When you love someone, should you ever let them go?
How do they maintain that color?
Where have all the flowers gone?
When they say they love me but never make any attempted of keeping in contact with me, Do they really mean it or is it just me wanting to be loved, so I hold on tight and remind them why they love me? But is it even worth my time trying to keep up with all of these people who don't actually seem to care all that much? What am I missing? I keep having this experiance over and over. Friends who don't call or care all that much. Yet somehow I am willing to invest much time and energy to them? Who lives like that? That's not joy. What's the lesson? It can't be to stop making friends? It can't be to stop caring about people? Is it to teach me to let them go? 'Cause I'm not passing the test here.
Wow That was a big one. Maybe I need a shrink!
Good times.