Monday, August 15, 2005

music and the preschool

okay ya'll I know it has been like a decade since I last wrote but I'm back and better then ever.
let me tell you all of the wonderful things that have happening in the wonderful land of "the Ritz."

1 the children
a) First last week at the preschool it was music week. Delightful! I gave the young ones some thing new to boogie to. They learned some Queen and my personal fav. 'Evderybody dance Now" By C&C Music Factory. There is nothing better then a three year old movin' their thang to some funky groove....ness....na na na na na........na.
b) Durring one of our dance dance revolutions one of the little girls was getting off of a table. The funny part was that in her attempt to get down she swung her legs in front of her through her arms out to the sides and then belly flopped onto the bench below. Now kids falling and being hurt is not funny. But falling into a graceful swan like belly flop is absolute hillarium.
c)today I was subbing for the house keeper. I had my hair in braids jeans on and no make up. Not my tipical uniform for work. I was walking past one of the playgrounds and one of my favorite kids says. (Favorite because she likes to compliment me.) "Teacher Lisa, You look...........not Prity." She just got "b" listed.
2 my life
a) I found that once again my best theropy comes while cleaning. Truely my Doctors name in M. Clean. I scrubbed bathrooms. Kitchens, Sinks, Livingrooms And I feel so alive. However I realize that I'm most likely buzzed from the feums. But hey I'm okay with that.
b)I met the man I'm going to marry! Yep it's true. He has a beautiful home, A Great job, A wonderful family backround, He's single, And any time I want to see him all I have to do is dream. Oh life is good.
c)There is no "c" I just don;t want to stop typing.

5 comments:

kat said...

everybody dance now!!

and i am.
much to the chagrin of my co workers.

2b the one song from "sleeping beauty" is in my head. the once upon a dream one.

Tiff said...

So happy to have you back!
So, I've wanted to stop by to say hi - but I have NO idea where you are now.

Nama said...

hey, what about new place with cool friends? that's something pretty noteworthy in your life, methinks?

Leah said...

I'm totally listening to some Cyndi Lauper tunes and missing my Ritz. I need a Law and Order/X-Files marathon to put me to rights.

Cracka Chips said...

Nessa our cable is no good in this apt. And I have been dieing for some SVU. Oh how I miss you! I need some "What not to wear also." I think I'm going to noninate my Ma. It's time she did something nice for herself.