Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Chin Hair

So I was doing the make up thing this morning.I was looking good, feeling foxy and then it happened. Now I've experianced chin hair before. I know how to cope and deal with the whole situation. Ya pluck and ya move on. BUT There was a hair hanging under my face more then an inch long. PEOPLE It would behoove you to be a bit more vigalent. How long does it take for one of those little guys to get that long? Someone had to have seen it. What the devil?
I plucked it, of course, but this one is hard to move on from. What am I my Grandma? I'm going to go eat some chocolate.

6 comments:

Jay said...

That happened to me too. Nobody said a thing. I was uphauled at those who were suppose to be my friends, so I vaporized them. Y'all are still on probation and some of you still owe me friendship dues.

Leah said...

I think it was a hair from your head that got lodged in your chin as you used your blow-dryer on the hurricane setting.

kat said...

i have a wrinkle.
does that make you feel better?

Kimberly said...

LOL! Trust me, if I had seen it, I would have said SOMETHING.

Kirsten said...

I think those things grow overnight.

Kirsten said...

PS where do you live now?