Saturday, September 03, 2005

13 going on 30

Today I went to one of those fun little countiy fair things. With Sheep dogs on the main bill. It was prity cool.Interesting at least. The best part of the day came when we were going into the fair grounds. As we were paying for the tickets the woman in the both said "Well Hun if your only 15 you can get in for only....."

In my head: Are you kidding me with this. I'm closer to 30 then 20. And your giving me the little kid discount.I know somewhere in my mind I'm thinking YEA! I look SO young! But I don't think I can respect it until I'm 40. Because aperently I still look like some kind of High school akwardness. Oh Calgone, take me away.

Sheep Dogs are cool.

7 comments:

Leah said...

What the crazy spam comment? ↑ Anyway, I was wondering if you only paid the kid price or if you told her your real age... And Hello? Don't even try to act offended. You look hot.

Kimberly said...

LOL! My sister is short and looks young, so she gets that all the time. One time the dentist told her she was so good that she could take a prize from the prize box. She was 17. Ha, ha! They thought she was 10.

In your defense, you don't look anywhere near 15, so I don't get that.

You should delete that dumb first comment. I can't believe there's even spam on blogs now too!! Annoying!

Kimberly said...

Look what I just found:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=1203

Jon said...

Well, if you're only a 15-year old, you sure make a hot one.

kat said...

i get the opposite. people have been calling me ma'am since i was 13.
sometimes people think i'm em's mom.

Kirsten said...

15 is a little much.

Nama said...

that's just because you'll REALLY tall, kat.