Sunday, September 11, 2005

camping

I love to go camping. I went camping this weekend. I loved it. We had wind that kept me awake all night. I woke up dirty and smelling like campfire. I had dirt in places I didn't know you could get dirt. I loved it. It made me miss being camp counselor. It made me want to go back to the good ol' days of outdoors 24/7. Oh how I love the out doors. I can't explain it except to say it brings me energy and vigor. I feel alive after outside time. Not that I don't get enough at recess but there is something about being there without other peoples kids. I love to be out there. I want to have a job were i can be out side in warm weather all the time. Not so much like a life gaurd. Maybe one of those people who take troubled teens on those journey's in the mountains for months at a time. I could be one of the guides that just walks the trail. Not so much a counselor but a guide. Maybe work my way up to counselor. Who knows.....
Maybe I'll just become a circus freak.

7 comments:

Nama said...

well, you DO smell like cabage...

Jay said...

Outdoors ?!?! You mean, out there with Sasquach and those firefly things that attack in the dark and cacoon loggers and suck out their fluids and lived in trees for hundreds of years until released ?!?! You want to be out there with them ?!?!?

Kirsten said...

I love the out doors too. that is why I live in a small cottage by the river in provo canyon.

Kimberly said...

Several of my cousins have done Anasazi, and they LOVED it. They take troubled teens out into the Arizona wilderness. You should look into it.

kat said...

they take troubled teens out into the wilderness... and then what?
do they leave them there??
are they, like, releasing them into the wild??

that's kinda harsh.

Jay said...

I lived in the Anasazi wilderness. Does that make me a troubled teen ?!?

Leah said...

Yes Jay, you're a troubled teen. And Ritzy, become a circus freak? Am I the only one who remembers the clown costume?