Thursday, September 29, 2005

SPANK THAT

So I was on my way home today. I was flyin' on my blades. I was making great time. I was almost home. I hit a groove in the sidewalk that was going the same direction as my feet got stuck in it and CRASHED! Oh it was beautiful. Luckily the only one there was a very attractive man in a very expensive vehicle. I landed right on my tail bone swore at the groove. He asked if I was okay I of course said yes without looking up or back. Picked my dirty self up and slowly bladed the last 20 ft. home.
My ass is killing me. I feel like mom just gave me whatfore.
The revolation in all of this:
I will never be one of those women who think "Spanking" is hot.

6 comments:

Jay said...

'Grandma broke her coccyx.'

Looks like I have to move in and eat all your steak.

Leah said...

Remember that time at bear lake when i went flying off a wave runner and it felt like i got spanked with a brick? good times. at least you didn't break a rib this time.

Nama said...

why do i always get the crippled?

although, that image of ritz lying on my floor with a frozen bag of vegetables on her butt WAS priceless.

Jon said...

Teacher Lisa? What was that word you just said?

kat said...

ass.
she said ass.

do you want me to buy you one of those donut pillows, ritzy?

Jay said...

Spank.
She said Spank.

Do you want me to buy you one of those donuts, ritzy?