Thursday, November 10, 2005

Me Again?

i have to tell you the long and the short of it.

The Long:
i have had a personal struggle going on within myself for the past two years. it's been ugly, lonely, disapointing, hurtful , and draining. i wont go into it.
today i see some light at the end of the tunnel.
i tried to live my life without something dear to me. i thought it was what i was "supposed" to do. i know today that i was wrong. and i am glad to feel like i have hope in my future.

The Short:
i had an audition this week. i got a call back. i wont know until tomorrow what the end result is.
However
i haven't had an audition in two years. (a little more)
i have been trying to be something i'm not. i tried to leave acting behind like it wasn't what i was supposed to be doing it any more.
but today i feel like me again. i feel like i found something that was precious to me.
i guess i'm saying i learned something. you can't be something your not. and / or you have to be true to yourself to become your best self. something i have always known but somehow let myself forget. the Lord dose teach us in a mannor most effective for our own selves. i am so glad He knows me like that. i feel i have also regained my dearest friend. not that i lost Him, but that i know Him better because He knows me.

i do love the gosple. it is so complete.




UPDATE: 11/12/05

I got it!!! I'm am "Ruth" in the show titled "Dear Ruth"
Hale Center theater in Orem. the show opens Dec. 30th and runs through Feb. 4th
yippee i'm an actor again!!!!

3 comments:

Jon said...

Oh.
My.
Freaking.
Gosh.

That may be the most awesome thing I've heard in a long time.

I'm so excited I can't stand it! I'm totally going to be there. Maybe even on opening night.

Maybe I should audition for something . . .

Kimberly said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! Ritz, I am so happy for you. That is so wonderful!

Jena said...

Way to go!!!