Wednesday, April 23, 2008

bla bla blaaaa.

So I'm not moving away. Yet.
My life here in the U.S. will continue but I am curious as to what is next.

moving on...

I learned a new modality of massage today. (hot stone)
I'm excited to practice and do it at work.

I am in the process of reading a book. And now thanks to Jay I have like 12 books I want to read.

I just hung new posters in my room. Yes they are anatomy charts and my room now looks like half office half sleeping, tv watching, dressing, grooming place. But hey... I can hang.

I got new shoes today and I'm looking forward to wearing them a lot. Mostly cause there are 4 new pairs!

Even though I had to work today I still got time by the pool so all is well.

I'm making good tips in the new job and money matters seem to be falling into place.

I did drop my phone today and broke it. But it's all good cause I'm due for an upgrade!

It's all good, yo!

2 comments:

Nama said...

(a) i wish i was around for you to practice hot stone massage on me. and perhaps you could cure my foot while you were at it;
(b) i love that you have anatomy posters on your wall! i would totally do the same. and that's why we're friends;
(c) pool time?! this is me, in utah, where's it's in the 50s, totally jealous. iiiiii hate you.
and (d) i heart you.

stephanie said...

your mom called...you get to fill in the rest :)