Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tuesday Off

I hate Tuesday's! I always have. I understand that most of the world has this strong aversion to Monday. But I can handle a Monday. Getting up, being busy all day, ending the day tired because i worked at a disappointing job all day...I can handle that. But doing it all again the next day, now THAT pisses me off!
I have a new job working at a spa in Scottsdale...and guess what?
I HAVE TUESDAYS OFF! ! ! !
Yes world you can't bring me down. Throw at me what you will. It will be to no avail. Ya see I have a secret. I have some thing special in my heart. Something that you can't take away from me.
I.
Have Tuesday's off!
I'm going to the Zoo today...Not what I did yesterday. I worked yesterday.
Today the Zoo.
And I will work tomorrow.
But today is here, and it begins with freedom. (begin whistling "glory glory hallelujah now)
Freedom from work.
Freedom from care.
Freedom from responsibility.
Freedom from.......what every the %@$# I say!

Tuesday off.
You should try this.

3 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

that sounds like a beautiful thing! tuesdays are hard for me too. we used to have treat tuesday at work, but haven't in a while. i think i should start that up again. treat tuesday was what made tuesday's bearable!

Nama said...

i was off yesterday (tuesday)...

but that's because i was sick. :( doesn't count, right?

Kirsten said...

girl when you say your back, YOUR BACK!