Thursday, April 10, 2008

modern livin

I'M MOVING A W A Y ! ! !
I've had it with gas prices!
I've had it with needing things that I don't want for myself!
I've had it with living just to pay bills to people I don't know, care for, or respect!
I've had it with living a life that means someone else can live off my money!
I've had it with Uncle Sam taking his cut before I'm allowed to get paid!
I've had it with being given my measly portion every OTHER Friday!

I want to move to a far away place. Live in a hut. Maybe become a fisherman. I hate fish but maybe I could work something out with one of the other locals, a trade of some kind.

I just don't want this. This being here to pay "The Man"...........



THAT'S WHAT IT IS! ! ! !
I HATE THE MAN!!!!
Stupid Man!

Stupid stupid man!

I want a more perfect place.
I want a world were no one needs gas.
I want a world were there is no "man" only just men.
I want a world were things are simple and not so complex.
I want a world were freedom means actual freedom.
I want a world were play is still innocent.
I want a world were popcorn doesn't burn......
(okay strike the popcorn thing)

Can I find such a place. I don't need Wonderland. I need vacation. I need away.
I need....a second job. stupid man.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

oh suck. I hate that too. Someone told me that to be an artist you just have to learn to be really good at being poor. well that just sounds so wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I finally see you back in cyber space. Its nice to have you back.

kat said...

there's this fantastic old british tv show called "the good life" that could help you out.

plus it's freaking hilarious.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0075511/