Monday, November 03, 2008

Geeeee- Rooooos

I love my job. It's enjoyable and quiet. At the end of the day I get in the car and turn up the volume as loud as I can stand it. It's a beautiful thing.
Sometimes it's not so beautiful. Ya know when clients forget to wash their feet before they come in, or when they have big ol' nasty things growing on their backs.
Somewhere, someone said "don't let the little things bother you," but someone else said "it's the little things that count." Then another wise one said "Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the sweaty stuff."
I agree with the latter of course.
My point. My point? I don't have a point.
But for real people lets clean it up around here, Aye

4 comments:

Nama said...

thanks for the reminder for my annual shower...that's what friends are for!

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that my hygeine has improved, but it would be a lie. I still only shower as a public service. Someday I'm hoping to shower because I want to and it would be the right thing for me. Until then, I'll shower for you.

Kirsten said...

growing stuff on the back... oh no.

Cracka Chips said...

Ritz: you amaze me! As my Dad always said: "Remember the good times". With you I have shared quite a few: walking and talking, doing LITE, singing at campfire, living life.
Carry on, my dear friend, carry on...with heart felt love, Jeanne