Saturday, April 23, 2005

Dude Stabbed me in the neck

I am excited to be joining all of my friends here in the land of Blog.
Today, to start with I would like to remind you of a fun story about my dear relative whom I call brother.
Once upon a time in the land of Troutdale Bother Kevin was Stabbed in a bar fight. He died twice in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. (Let's just say he leads a life of riotous living.) After sugery some staples and many doses of morphine he was just fine. His best Friend arrived at the hospital shortly after I did. His red hair blazed into the room and in a rare form of languge I like to call "dude" James said:
J: Kevin? What happen man?
K: Dude stabbed me in the neck.( dopped up dude)
J: Why'd he do tha? (cring dude)
K: Guess I was talkin' out my neck so he shu in fer me.
J: Well he didn't have to stab you in the neck.

I then excused myself. Because I could see that outward laughter would not be seen as acceptable at that moment.

UPDATE
This week I talked to my mother and the moron has been shot! Oh no worries he's fine but I sometimes wonder what it is the drives him to live his life in a maner that is so unsaticfying.
K:Dude shot me in the leg
Me: Why'd he do tha?
K: Guess I was runnin' too fast so he had to take me down.
Me: Well He didn't have to shoot you int he leg. He could have just stabbed you in the leg.

3 comments:

Nama said...

oh family. you love 'em, you hate 'em, you shake you head at 'em, and THEN they're still stupid and are BIG disappointments.

kat said...

hehehe... that's my favorite story.

(and gosh nama, what did em ever do to you?

Em said...

Nama may have it out for me. But I'm not going to stab her in the neck. I might just shoot her in the leg.