Thursday, April 28, 2005

Has this ever happened to you?

You are going happily about your dailey life and something increadabley simple happens. However this very simple thing is something that knocks you for a loop. It's something that you've always expected would happen at some point. It's meaningless. It has no real value, but when it happens you'll be ready for it, Right? You've always been ready for this day. This moment to arrive. It's not going to destroy your happy world no matter how much it wants to. You are in control. This moment will pass as easily as the one just before it.

WRONG!

I always figured that the moment would arrive, I would panic, and then be left to either look crazy or explain myself. That day has come and gone. And for those that were witnessto it I do appologize.
I've explained myself, my life, and my crazy family for many years. Sometimes it gets to be all too much. I haven't ever really minded before now. But I've experianced some growth in the past little while. I've come to the realization that not as many people's families are much like mine. (not as many as I thought) Not that I'm embarassed of them, far from it. I think, however, I do feel sorry for them. I wish I could teach them more about what life is about. About how fear is the only thing we need conquire. How mastering our own self is the key to joy and happiness.

Without disclosing what happened it just needs to be said, I'm not crazy. I'm quite normal. And, save a few things, well adjusted. I hope for the best. In all things. For all people. Even my crazy family. And yes, even myself.

7 comments:

Leah said...

I love you more'n my luggage. So much in fact, that reading this gave me some little tears. I'm really proud of you babe. Keep on keepin on.

Jay said...

J:My family is more crazy than your family...

L:nuh uh, my family is crazier than your family...

J:No way! My family is way crazier than your family...

L:Prove It!

J:My sister's got tattoos and piercings...

L:One of my brother's was in the Big house...

J:Oh Yeah! Well, whenever I go home, we usually end up talking about physics, vampires, superheros, computers, video games, and movies all on the same topic...

L:Yeah! Well, I can beat you up...

J:Try it!!!

...

Two peas in a pod.

Jena said...

Gotta say I'm a little worried.

Jena said...

Gotta say I'm a little worried.

Cracka Chips said...

J- I think we are more like peas and Carrotts. But either way...true dat.

Jena- No worries. I talk when I'm thinking things out or through. Most people consider that to be a healthy behavior.

Cracka Chips said...

J-po By the way my Brother has way more tat's then your sis could even dream of. (Beat that! With your crazy family.)

Tiff said...

I love you all more than words can say.