Wednesday, October 12, 2005

breakfast

to the mother of the child whom i work my ass off with,

screw you. life experiance? i'll tell you all about my life experiances. you just sit down and i'll tell you all about my life and the times of my experiances.
you see you made a choice a long time ago that beacuse i can smile at the end of my day i must not know anything. WRONG!

let me just say it must be sad for you and your boy at the end of the day. i hope he learns more from me in that respect.because joy isn't stupidity or lack of experiance. it's that joy dispite dispear. i can move on from the pain. that's growth.

wow glad i got that off my chest.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Bring it. I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down. If anyone's got experience, it's The Ritz. I love you baby.

Cracka Chips said...

thank you nessa. i knew you'd get me.

Kimberly said...

Ritz, I love you. Ha! She only wishes that she could be as cool as you after all you've been through. I admire your courage. :)