Tuesday, October 18, 2005

For Nessa

*7 things i want to do before I die
1 get an education that counts for something
2 become a profetional actor/ have my own sit-com
3 learn the martial arts
4 learn to sing like they do on broadway
5 meet Patti Lupone, Bernetete Peters, Carol Brunett, Bill Cosby, Gordy B., and of course Reba
6 convince my mother that she's not as bad as she thinks she is
7 read a book cover to cover in one sitting that is not written for children

*7 things I can do
1 act
2 sing
3 get kids to listen to most anything I say
4 get a tantruming child to forget why they are so upset and get them to talk to me
5 laugh at myself
6 go without sleep for extended amounts of time and still be possitive
7 roller blade

*7 things I cannot do
1 hold my breath long enough to be "cool"
2 read without a struggle
3 dance
4 play tennis
5 do a russian accent
6 golf
7 deny my testimony

*7 things I find attractive in the opposite sex
1 eys
2 shoulders
3 hair
4 smile
5 arms
6 natural sent
7 sence of humor

*7 most common things I say
1 dou!
2 your mom..
3 hey crazy monkey
4 Heeeeeeeeey
5 shit
6 ow. (I hurt myself a lot)
7 stop licking your hands ( preschool teacher)

*7 celebrity crushes
1 Patric Stewart
2 Harrison Ford
3 Matt Damon
4 George Cloney
5 "uncle Jesse"
6 Hank Azaria (I think he's my soul mate)
7 David Duchovney

*7 friends....of mine (sista's before mista's)
1 Kat
2 Em
3 Liz
4 Nessa
5 Nama
6 Nati
7 Caren

k that's all.

2 comments:

kat said...

in the "can do" list, you forgot to put that you can do 6 pull ups.
amazing.

Jay said...

in the 'cannot do' list, you forgot to put that you can't do 7 pull up.
tragic.