Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Freak Show Continues

Well the kids never cease to amaze me.
Today my Jonnathan was holding a bug. Not that that is amazing, but the rest of the story makes me shiver a little bit. Ya see He's holding this bug and I'm thinking "GERMS" put it down! So I walk across the playground to the lad and I'm about to say "Jon Jon, put the bug down. He wants to go home now."
As I get to him he turn and say "See! It's a bee."
However the revelation was a bit harsher considering he was not holding bee, but a WASP!
The kids holding a freaking WASP.!!!!
On the Outside: Cool Jon Jon. Put him down now K.
On the Inside: EYAHHHH! Put it down ! Put it down! Put it down you crazy child that thing can sting you multipal times and I have no clue weather or not you have an allergy to such. Drop it PSYCHO!
All and all it went over well. He put it down and I was left to wonder how he was able to coax the thing into his hand without being stung. Also who is this childs daddy? Candyman?

4 comments:

kat said...

goo!

Jay said...

He's going to be the next BeeMan on the spanish channel. I have a sense for these things.

Tiff said...

Wow! That's amazing.

Kirsten said...

kids see the wonder in everything.