Sunday, October 23, 2005

Random Stupid Boy

So I had a rough night last night. Ate too much dairy and for the first time I threw up a few times from the cows rich goodness. I was awake until about 7:00 this morning. I slept until just after 1:00 when "Random Boy" rang my door bell. I thougth if I ignore it it will go away. I was wrong! Random Boy continued to ring my door bell until I answered it. I clumbsily climbed the stairs. (a bit dehidrated of course) Perky Random Boy wanted to know if I would come help him clean his house.
Now if Random boy was blind and could not have seen that I looked and smelled like hell I may have been willing to assist him. BUT he ASKED me "How are are you today?" my responce included that I was ill and not yet ready for company. THAT is when he chose to ask if I wanted to go help him clean HIS house.
in side my head: ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS!!!! BOY YOU BETTETR STAT STEPPIN' RIGHT NOW BEFORE I TOSS YOU OUT MY DOOR WITH A SWIFT KICK OF DISTRUCTION TO YOUR EGO. ASKINGIN' ME TO CLEAN YOUR HOUSE WHEN I JUST TOLD I WAS SICK. I OUGHT TO WIPE THE FLOOR WITH PANSY ASS STUPIDITY RIGHT NOW. I HAVE NO FEAR OF TRASHING YOUR SORRY SELF FROM HERE TILL NEXT SUNDAY. YOU BES' GET OUT MY HOUSE WHILE YOU STILL BREATHIN'
Of course to his face I was kind. But for realy dude? Where is the tack you mama gave you for Christmas?
I am happy to report that I am feeling better, but nor "good" yet.

3 comments:

Jay said...

If you would have looked closer, you would have noticed it was me. But I guess in your hungover state, you must have not noticed it. And I wasn't asking if you wanted to help clean my apartment, I was asking to come in and take care of you because you were in a state of disaray. But you just said, 'I'm sick' and then closed the door. Oh well, your loss.

Nama said...

*shove*
"and don't come back for 5 to 7 days!"

Leah said...

Seriously, I didn't think it was possible, but I love you even more now.